Thanks to you, colleagues don't have to spend hours searching parts.
Colleagues can expect that you, as a technical expert, offer them solutions concerning parts, electronics and hydraulics. Because while the mechanics prefer to roll up their sleeves and service our fleet, you are busy behind the computer looking for parts in manuals and comparing prices and delivery times at different manufacturers. The orders are in good hands. Your day is different every day, many colleagues call on you but you know how to ensure speed in the process by setting priorities. Dutch has to be your native language and you also speak English fluently.
· Technical knowledge of parts of forklift trucks and heavy equipment
· Relevant work experience in hydraulics and electrical engineering
· Know-how of ERP systems
· A good command of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing
· You have worked as a service engineer and have followed the rapid developments in the role of electronics in port vehicles, earthmoving machines or agricultural machinery.
· You have disassembled these machines, replaced parts, solved problems, read schematics and rebuilt the machines so that you literally let the parts go through your hands.
· You traded the workshop for your own desk a few years ago and are now quite familiar with ERP systems and digital manuals.
· You are bursting with energy, you are smart, you switch quickly, you think in solutions and you function at MBO+ level.
What do we offer you?
· A challenging pivotal role within our growing, international organization.
· Independence and responsibility for the parts warehouse
· A suitable employment conditions package in accordance with the CAO.
· Training opportunities to continue to develop yourself as a professional
· A fulltime employment contract for one year with a permanent employment contract in due course.
Who are we?
Forkliftcenter is a growing international organization specialized in the purchase, sale and rental of forklift trucks and port vehicles. Our head office with workshop is located in the western port area of Amsterdam with branches in the Middle East & Africa, Australia, Latin America and Spain. If you are interested in this job, please send a motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.
Telephone acquisition on this vacancy is not desired.
Keep On Moving!