Parts Specialist M/F Fulltime
Thanks to you, parts are delivered quickly worldwide!
Colleagues can expect you, as their technical encyclopedia, to provide them with solutions regarding parts, electronics and hydraulics. Because, while the mechanics prefer to roll up their sleeves and service our machines, you are busy behind the computer searching for parts in manuals and comparing prices and delivery times with different manufacturers. The orders are in good hands with you. Your day is different every day, you are called upon by many colleagues, but by setting priorities you know how to guarantee the speed of the process.
Who are you?
- You have affinity & technical experience with forklifts & port vehicles.
- You've taken these machines apart, replaced parts and solved problems.
- The workshop has been exchanged for your own desk and you are familiar with digital manuals and can handle ERP computer systems
- You are bubbling with energy, switch quickly, think in solutions and function well in an active no-nonsense environment.
- You have the drive to solve service-oriented technical issues.
- You have the ambition to grow further.
- You manage the English language orally and in writing.
What do we offer?
- A full-time employment contract.
- Good working conditions and growth opportunities.
- Training opportunities to continue to develop yourself as a professional.
- A challenging pivotal role within our growing international organization.
Forkliftcenter is a growing international organization specializing in the purchase, sale and rental of forklifts and port vehicles. Our head office with workshop is located in the Western Port area of Amsterdam with branches in the Middle East & Africa, Australia, Latin America and Spain. If you are interested in this job, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Keep On Moving!