- Product categories
- Kalmar Heavy Duty Forklifts
- Kalmar Empty Container Handling
- Kalmar Reach Stackers
- Terberg Tractor
- Stinis Spreader
- Seacom Equipment
- Konecranes Forklift Trucks
- Konecranes Reach Stackers
- Konecranes Empty Container Handling
- Terex Reach Stackers
- Terex Empty Container Handling
- Fantuzzi Empty Container Handling
- Hyster Empty Container Handling
- Hyster Heavy Duty Forklifts
- Special Selections
- About Forkliftcenter
Administrative Backoffice Employee M/F
Administrative Backoffice Employee M/F Fulltime
Are you looking for a varied job in a nice dynamic company? Forkliftcenter is a growing international organization specialized in the purchase, sale and rental of forklifts and container handling equipment. Our head office is located in the Westport of Amsterdam, we also have branches in Dubai, Australia, Panama, Colombia, Poland, Spain and Nigeria.
We are immediately looking for an energetic and structured colleague with strong administrative skills. Are you active, decisive, meticulous and service-oriented? Then we are looking for you!
Duties and responsibilities:
- You support all departments at our office in Amsterdam administratively, where this support is needed. This could be at the Parts department for the administrative processing of orders placed, or at the Transport department for the administrative processing of e.g. shipping documents. No two days will be the same.
- As administrative back office employee you are the first contact for customers, both by phone and in writing.
- You can work independently and you enjoy functioning as an administrative hub in an international team where the correspondence and working language is both Dutch and English.
What we expect from you:
- You are a go-getter and structured.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Level of education MBO+.
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows, Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Good social, communicative and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, proactive, accurate, with integrity, flexible and cooperative.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position or equivalent in training is a plus.
- A competitive salary with idem benefits
- A dynamic and fun working environment in an internationally growing company.
- A close team with which a joint lunch and/or drinks are regularly organized
- Initially a varied job for a period of 6 months. After which we offer the possibility of employment for a longer period.
- Part-time is negotiable
Are you interested? Then send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.
Keep On Moving!